Robert Kiyosaki categorized people into 4 different quadrants called the Cashflow Quadrants depending on where their income or cash comes from.
The quadrants represent:
- E – Employee
- S – Self-employed worker
- B – Business Owner
- I – Investor
If you just meet a new person, how can you quicklyÂ guess ifÂ the person is in the E, S, B, or IÂ quadrant without asking that person specifically about it?
One of the way is to listen to their words.
- “I am looking for safe and secure job with good pay and excellent benefits”
- “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks”
- “I chargeÂ a standard rateÂ of $30 per hour for my service”
- “Nobody can do it better than me”
- “I’m looking for a new operation manager to run my company”
- “Why should I dirty my hand when I can get someone else better to do it for me”
- “Is my cash flow based on an internal rate if return or a net rate of return:
- “Although it is high risk, if the numbers are right, I will take the chance”
So which kind of statements sound most like you?